- What can I do with the ImageIRC API?
- Can I use the API if I am not a developer?
- How does the API work?
- What kind of applications can work with the API?
- Can I get PicScout’s look & feel to use with the API?
- Can I upload images to ImageIRC using the API?
- I would like to start working with the API. What should I do next?
The API enables you to create applications that will query ImageIRC index and retrieve licensing information and image metadata for over 30 million images currently in the index.
You will be able to test the API even without technical background. However, the API is designed to serve application providers and developers, and embedding it in an application will require some technical background.
The ImageIRC API is REST based. Querying the API for an image is done using either an image file or an image link. The service is asynchronous and can handle multiple requests concurrently.
Every application with a web access. The API can serve web applications, as well as desktop and mobile ones. Using the API can be done with the programming language of your choice.
Currently the service supports “read only” actions. In the future we will introduce also actions for uploading and editing images and their metadata.
Let us know of your interest by completing our contact us form..