PicScout ImageIRC™ is the world's largest index of image fingerprints and metadata from known copyright owners. It is a unique platform that:
- Assures credit for every image, which makes images on the Web usable, saleable, and trackable
- Provides authentication for images, which offers protection to entities and facilitates broad use of UGC
- Enables digital devise advertising and traffic generation to leverage image usage in campaigns and programs, which offers new revenue streams
IRC stands for three enabling components of the ImageIRC platform:
1) Index—image recognition achieved through proprietary PicScout digital fingerprinting technology;
2) Registry—information retained and maintained as metadata associated with every image;
3) Connection—users and buyers connect with image owners and licensors through an API.
The information in the ImageIRC is connected to a suite of PicScout products and services through a flexible API. Currently, PicScout offers the following products and services:
- ImageExchange enables image seekers on the Internet to easily locate image ownership information and transact for use.
- ImageTracker allows image rights owners to identify and locate image use on the Internet and connect with new customers.
- ImageQ allows validation and comparison of current image database.
- Third-Party Applications provide custom solutions for clients, including digital device advertising and traffic generation.
When image licensors and owners include their catalogues in the world's largest and most comprehensive database of indexed and fingerprinted images tied to licensor and metadata information, a vast opportunity exists to capitalize on image sales, site and product promotion as well as new digital device advertising.
Be Part of It
If you would like to join the ImageIRC for ImageExchange, go to Join ImageIRC.