ImageTracker™- The industry standard for image copyright enforcement
Find Your Images, Enforce Copyright Compliance, Recover Revenue by Monetizing All Usage, Find New Customers
Image owners, licensors and photographers use PicScout ImageTracker to know where and by whom their images are being used online. ImageTracker represents Rights Managed collections that generate more than 80% of the global image license activities and has been successfully helping image owners ensure authorized use of their work for almost a decade.
- Find image use anywhere online
- Determine unlicensed usage
- Convert infringements to revenues
- Enlarge your customer base
The industry standard for image copyright enforcement
ImageTracker successfully identifies hundreds of image rights infringement cases for PicScout clients every day. ImageTracker employs proprietary image recognition and digital fingerprinting technology to proactively search the Internet for images that match selected entries in the PicScout Image IRC™. PicScout clients know exactly who has used their work, where it's been used, and after internal client validation, if each reported use is authorized. PicScout data shows that more than 80% of rights managed images used on commercial websites today are infringements.
- Non-intrusive, highly scalable technology identifies unique patterns within an image
- PicScout digitally fingerprints your images with proprietary technology and includes them in the ImageIRC
- Without dependence on embedded code, correct matching survives many forms or generations of alterations, even matching highly manipulated images to original sources.
- PicScout crawls the web and identifies matches, even when images have been cropped, colorized or altered significantly, including watermark removal
- PicScout documents each commercial use with a screen capture and full company details and generates regularly scheduled client reports
Customized to client needs
Stock photo clients may participate through fee-based and revenue-sharing agreements and can arrange for customized searches to scan specific websites or the entire Internet. PicScout also works with a worldwide network of leading image copyright law firms that can provide complete enforcement solutions when your images are used without authorization.
ImageTracker is available to stock photo clients with a minimum catalog of 30,000 rights-managed images.
Enroll your images
To obtain more information about using ImageTracker for your images, please complete our contact us form.